Too Brightt!!!

16 May 2009....

Assalammualaikum and good afternoon.....

Today, I with my family went out to buy some stuff and see some lamp and furniture. Wow, there are so many kind of lamp and many of them is so beautiful! So, I can't stop my hand from snap a pictures from that shop. Let see some....

Photobucket
I like this lamp actually...

Photobucket

Photobucket
my mom want this lamp...

Photobucket
RM 5000??!! O_o!

Photobucket
Also like this lamp because have Japan element...

Photobucket
Black and White is wonderful..

Photobucket
Random lamp....

Photobucket
Looks luxury

And here is some of furniture. I cannot take much picture because my friends call me at this time.

Photobucket
I prefer this kind of sofa but my mom hate it!

Photobucket
Some of diner table...

Photobucket
My mom want this...

Photobucket
My dad...

Photobucket
Diner table with 8 seats....

Photobucket
Flower picture at some diner table....beautiful...

Uwahhh!!! I really loves the lamp! Absolutely gorgeous! Ok, now, let see my Jin!!



Awesome!! Love him more...more....more....and more!!!
Ok, wassalam!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just mumbling around.....

Omodetto Jin!!

Akanishi kun is awesome!!