MURASAKI!!!

21 May 2009...
Assalammualaikum and good morning....

Again...again...again...again....and again!!! Another great performance from my Jin. Murasaki is his old solo song. Compose by himself and I first and last hear it is at Koizokuban Concert which is in year 2005 and then I can hear it now!! He sing with the members one by one. Fans going crazy especially at AKAME part. I cannot hear Jin and Kame voice at all. And the funny part is with Nakamaru. Jin like to tease him and it funny to watch the hand movement! So, let watch if you interested...



Love him more by now. I thought he will choose Care or Pinky but Murasaki is not bad. Furthermore that is the song that he compose. Usually he just credit in lyrics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just mumbling around.....

Omodetto Jin!!

Akanishi kun is awesome!!