The 8th Interschool Debating Championship 2009...5th Day....

29th April 2009….

Assalammualaikum and good day….

AHHHH!!!!!! The last day of the program. YATTTA!!!! Today also I will go back to Batu Pahat but first I need to go to Melaka because tomorrow I will pick up Achik at her school.

So, at 8 am, I, Intan and Faiza go to CAC because here is where the final debate for Bahasa Melayu and closing ceremony being held. We take our breakfast at KAED and after that went back to CAC. Again meet with Boo, Salam and Nurul. I take last pictures with my team, Habibah, Amalia, Liyana and Sarah. Thanks so much to them. I know that I do not spend much time with them but I hope next year we will meet again.

So, STAR and SMI Hidayah. While we waiting for kak Aishah at outside of the CAC, some people suddenly chase us out. ‘Cepat sikit naik atas! VIP dah nak sampai ni!’. Hah? Why she have to yell at us like that? Who cares about VIP? They still a human and we are human too, so, what is the different? Maybe VIP is well known but she doesn’t have to yell at us like that. We are not wild dog or something. Geram!! We take upstairs chairs. This position is the suitable location to sleep. Hehehe! It’s true. When the debate started with the topics, Undang-Undang merupakan satu cara untuk mengelakkan masalah …….I don’t remember because when the first speaker from government which is SMI Hidayah start to stand and talk, my eyes close automatically. Sleepy maa… I slept until 10 am something because I realized the debate is almost end. When the clock shows 11 am, I stood up to go back. I don’t think I need to wait until the announcement of the result. So, I went back immediately after I return the key.

Really, I enjoy all the time during this program. I really want to thanks many people. Wadi, Ilyas, Kak Aishah, Ummu(this is the one who offer me to join this program but until the last day, I just can communicate with her using sms. I never meet her during this program), Faiza, Liesa, Cqin, Boo, Salam, Nurul, Fidah and many more because I just remember the face, not name. Also I want to thanks to MRSM Taiping B debaters, Habibah, Liyana, Amalia, Sarah, others debaters but same school and their teachers. Justify Full
So, let check out some pictures for today……Not to much actually.

Last Memory with them
Photobucket

Pentas pendebatan
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wassalam....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just mumbling around.....

Omodetto Jin!!

Akanishi kun is awesome!!