Let's Take a Peek....

Assalammualaikum....

Ok, now i would like to share some of my interest and also some of my opinion about certain things happen around myself...

1. Yesterday news,
At least 17 people have been killed in landslides in South Korea, as heavy rain deluged homes and caused chaos across northern areas of the country. Emergency crews said 12 people were killed when a landslide buried a hotel at a mountain resort east of Seoul. Hundreds of rescuers were still digging in a bid to find survivors at the resort, in Chuncheon. Another five people were killed in a district of Seoul. Forecasters say more heavy rain is expected. Disaster officials said most of the victims in Chuncheon were university students who had been doing volunteer work in the area. Hotels, restaurants and coffee shops were wrecked when the landslide occurred just after midnight (1500 GMT Tuesday). One student who survived the landslide told South Korea's Yonhap news agency: "I was sleeping on the second floor of the pension when I heard the thundering sound of a landslide. The stairs collapsed, and I was buried under mud." Officials said two people were still not accounted for at the resort. Hundreds of homes have been flooded in Seoul. The torrential rain has also knocked out mobile phone signals and forced the closure of dozens of roads. (resource link-->http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14304096)

I 'm very grateful to be live here, in Malaysia where at least Malaysia can consider as a safe zone from natural disaster. Of course we would not be 100% safe but still it is smaller effect compare to others. Here, i hope people in Korea be strong and hope the disaster would not last long.
However, i would like to comment. i forgot to save the picture as a proof. This is about Japan and Korea Entertainment. As a Kpop n Jpop fans, we know about Hallyu effect in Japan, means that Korean artist try to evade Japan. When tsunami hit Japan not long time ago, there are some Kpop fans write something rude to Japan. I remember one but this is not exactly as the original statement. It written with this kind of mean, 'I hate Japan bcoz it almost kill Korean singers' which they are in Japan for promotion schedule. This actually coz some roar between Japan and Korea fans. Japan fans reply back with 'Who ask them to come to Japan?'. Japan netizens also make some comment about 2NE1 who delay their promotion and debut single in Japan becoz of the tsunami. The comment sounds like '2NE1 is coward. We here in Japan already experience worst than this but never leave the country but 2NE1 who just feel the disaster for the first time leave Japan as quickly as possible. Then, dun come here anymore'.
They should not take this disaster as a reasons to blame other countries for personal interest especially about entertainment. Even i'm quite bored and annoying when Korean artist keep continue come out with Japan single that hav bad pronunciation. Furthermore, they only remake their songs from Korea to Japan. Absolutely annoying.
Ok, end of first story.

2. Here in my practical place, we just change our office location to the library. Let see how UTHM library looks like....




Basically i'm not so sure but apparently UTHM library might be the largest library in ASEAN? I'm not sure about it. So, our office are in level 5. This library really big. Very comfortable and really really make students want to come to use it. Well, compare to IIUM library, i can say UTHM library is much better but IIUM still my favorite one maaa...Ah, i have around one months more to finish my practical....Ohoh, i'm still not finishing my tasks!! Oh My God!!

3. My favorite all time, Jin Akanishi being spot in new picture that uploaded by director name...@CarlRinsch in twitter. He is 47Ronin director i guess. Jin looks good as always.


MARRY ME JIN!!! (just ignore me ok...)

4. Emmm...about my favorite songs maybe. Couple of songs+MV that i totally fond into it. Check it out!

MBLAQ - Monalisa

I dun immediately listen/watch this single when i first read about the title. MBLAQ is not my favorite. So, i dun really interested about them. But then, my two little sisters suddenly humming ~saranghae,saranghae,saranghanda~ almost each second that make me wonder, what song did this two sing? Then they told me it is Monalisa from MBLAQ. I watch and listen. Surprisingly, i like it. Especially G.O part ~saranghae,saranghae, saranghand~ and Thunder part ~everybody on the left, everybody on the right, everybody-body,e-everybody in the house say la-la~. It catchy and totally love it~

RANIA-Masquerade

I defnitely dun know why i like this song. This group have this sexy and wild for their image. Their first single which are Dr.Fell Good is also sounds good to me without watch their MV. This group being critics about their too sexy image rather than their voice. They have average voice, not too bad, not too good. I believe all Kpop group for now consists with certain can sing and certain can't sing that usually being used as group face/group frontline. Back to Masquerade, this song really catch my ears when first i listen to it. I dun hav specific favorite tune of music. If it sounds good for my ear, i will like it to death.

FAIZAL TAHIR - Karma

Have i write it somewhere about this before? Ok, this is another favorite songs from faizal tahir. alrite i admit that i listen to it when i know Siti featuring in it the ~hey,hey~ part. But when i finish this song, it totally awesome. Faizal Tahir for me one of great male singer in Malaysia. Nobody know him when he is in his previous nasyid group until he appeared in One in a Million program. Although he changed his image drastically, i guess he deserved to make his own choice. The MV is superb even some say it is not appropriate. The mv genius,man!

5. Totally forgot about Harimau Malaya. So, tonight will be 2nd game for Singapore and Malaysia match. Aumm!!Roarrr!! Good luck Harimau Malaya!

Ciao~ Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just mumbling around.....

Omodetto Jin!!

Another bubbling from me.....