Yet, another fangirling post...

Assalammualaikum....

Aloha!! I just watch my hubby in Tackichannel part 2! He is so cute! Yeah, this post is about my Jin Akanishi. Another figure that i adore. Below is the video if u wan to watch it...


Well, of course i dun understand. But some fans already to kind to translate it so i understand it now,huhuhu!! I keep waiting for announcement of his debut date in US. And he say he will work on Japan single too!! Honestly, being Jin's fans is very challenge and hav to be patient....really,really patient! Aaaa....i hope the time will come soon! and my blog might be full with him for that..




Lalalla!! Let me hav a sweetdream about him tonight! Wassalam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omodetto Jin!!

Another bubbling from me.....

Introducing of Owner of This Blog.....