Bring it on....!!!

30 July 2009....
Assalammualaikum......

I think this is 5th or sixth times I write this entry back because of the online problem and the entry before cannot be save Photobucket.
ok, what should I write here..... This is my 3rd weeks here. I take 7 subject for this semester. Original is 8 subject but then I drop one. My earlier class will be at 9 am and ended the class at 5 pm Photobucket . Overall I enjoy all the classes Photobucket. So, I hope I can gain 3 and above pointer for this sem. Well, some people say that we can get an excellent result if we like the lecturer right? I hope it applies to me too. Last Sunday, 26 July, I went to Chamang Waterfall. It is for induction...what bla...bla.... they say if we don't go, they will delete our name from Confest committee Photobucket. Then, on that day, sharp at 7 am, I and my friend wait at the main stair but no one is there until 8 am. We get in the bus at around 8.30 am. It really ruined my mood at that time Photobucket. I hate late comers and I don't know why they can come late when we already told them at what time we should be gather.
At there, nothing special. A river, waterfall, groups activities, bbq, eat, play, have fun, nothing less, nothing more. We arrived back at university around 6 pm. Really tired at that time. But then it makes me think, 'ok, actually I can skip that induction because not everyone comes' Photobucket BAAAKKAAAA!!!!
Emmm,what else? Ah, the connection here it too bad and 'bengong'. And I receive tha anwer for the job but I can't take it because that job need me to work at Hari Raya too. I call my dad to confirm the date of Hari raya and guess what? My dad say 'DON'T WORK!' Photobucket. Well, not that I'm sad because I can't get the job but I frustrated because if I accept to work during hari raya I can start the work in this 1st August. Meanwhile, if I can't make it on that week they cannot accept me even I ask to work only on particular time Photobucket. So, I miss my chance to get my own profit. Very frustrated and I sleep earlier yesterday. Immediatelly after I perform Isya' prayer because of that event.
Ok, my next class will start soon. See you next entry! Wassalam! Photobucket

Comments

  1. weh....ko xkerha la ni...
    a'ah ak pun da problem nsak log in kat blogspot..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Omodetto Jin!!

Amused with the title....

Another bubbling from me.....