Tired....

16 December 2009....

Assalammualaikum....

It's been long time I did not update my blog. I'm really tiring right now. Starting this Thursday, I represent my mahallah as a basketball player. We already started training since last week. I'm a captain for my team. Every evening or night, we have a training including today but today I want to go out to buy our jersey, black one and sleeveless(betul ker eja?). Yesterday I already went out. Only to survey and today want to buy it.

Two nights ago, I dream about my late grandfather. I can see his face clearly and in my dream, he bought a gold ring for my grandmother. My grandmother is not there but I know that ring is for her. The funny thing is, I busy searching for jersey in that dream, hehehehe. You can see how I really want a jersey till I dream about it.

Tonight I will attend Nazrey's concert. Ex-member of Raihan. Only RM5 for the ticket because I'm student.

Have to go now. Class already started!!
Wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just mumbling around.....

Omodetto Jin!!

Amused with the title....