Same as always....

7 January 2010...
Assalammualaikum....

Happy New Year and we already in year of 2010. Surely time is going on like a blink of eyes. I'm still here...still the same lazy girl who like to sleep and download unnecessary things.....Yup, lazy till I can't find any time to update my own blog.


Well, as always, I will start babling. First of all, I anticipated to watch BandAge, japan film where my favorite guy act on it, Jin Akanishi. Honestly I didn't expect to much from him because I know how well is he when it comes to act. He is not a great actor nor a worst one. Since I become his fans, I watch almost all his drama. Start from Gokusen 2, Anego and Yukan Club. I can say that he did a great job in certain scene but other than that, he need to learn more. I cannot blame him since he don't get enough opportunity to improve his act skill. However, as a fan, I prefer to see him as a singer rather than an actor because his talent is his beautiful voice. Same goes to Datuk Siti Nurhaliza. Even I really want to watch her in the big screen, I still think sing fit her more.

The other movie that I cannot wait to watch is My Name Is Khan. Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol are the main cast. I already see the trailer and just from that, my desire to watch this film grow naturally. Based on trailer, this film is about 11 September where people around the world start to treat Muslim differently. Shah Rukh Khan acting is terrific because I like him,no,no, that is not the reason. It is because he do a great job in portray his character as a 'special' person. And I looking forward to see Kajol and the rest of the casts especially the boy who act as their son.

Yesterday I got a news that my grandma get attack by stroke. I quite shock when my sister tell me that. That's why in my mind say, everything in this world will not last forever but I still pray and hope that I'm ready to accept the fact whenever my special thing will be taken away from me. It same goes to me. I hope I can fulfill my dreams before my life end.......

Ok, till here. See you next time. Wassalam.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just mumbling around.....

Omodetto Jin!!

Akanishi kun is awesome!!