Lucky....is it good or bad?

Assalammualaikum and good day everyone.
Alright, today is 28 March 2009, 8.30 pm. Remember the campaign of Earth Hour? My friends that seat beside me now cannot wait to switch off the lamp, so funny. Ok, the campaign start now. Wow, so dark! but the laptop still on lah.
Actually recently my health is not in a good condition. My throat exteremely dry and get some flu. Hope i will be fine before the final exam. I'm not a person that like to go to clinic if get sick. So, let time heal my sickness.
I don't have any confident as always to face the final exam but still, cannot change this attitude. I already did the first paper which is Halaqah and after this is Tilawah. I need to practice my tajwid and recitation and also the memorization.
Ah, lyck! actually i want to discuss about luck. Last week is the last week of lecturer and my section have group presentation, last quiz and i have to finish my hafazan(memorization of ayat Quran). First luck, group presentation for ICO. In my group have 3 members which is me, Mimi and Mira. I did the report and Mimi did a slide meanwhile we choose Mira to present our project. Just her. But then, we get a good news. Our lecturer say, it's ok if you don't want to present but submit the report and the slide. Wohoh, i'm so relief even i'm not the one who will present it. You're lucky Mira. Second luck, my last memorization. My Ustaz came to class wearing sunglasses. So we are like, 'why he wear sunglasse? and why he ask my class mate that seat in the first row go to the back?' Then we realize that he got eyesore and he will not listen to memorization but still will give us a mark. Huhhuhuu, lucky me! Last luck, in the same day, we have to take the last quiz at night but our tutor say, she will not do any quiz anymore. So, that make me don't want to go to her class. Sorry sis and lucky me again.
However, is it luck, really really good or it make us run away from reality? For me, yes, it make me relief but at the same time, it prevent me from knowing my weakness and strenght. Sometimes, i really need a luck but sometimes, i pray luck is not beside me. I'm lucky girl you know. I've got great family, great parent, nice siblings, good university, good friends, good, good, good in everything (except in studylah yer). Still, i'm an ordinary person that never get enough in what i have. Syukurlah, i still can feel my legs in the ground. Just imagine if Allah take back what He give to me, it is disaster to me. Alhamdulillah, i'm still awake.

Ok, you want luck? It will come if you fit to have it. Ok, Wassalam.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just mumbling around.....

Omodetto Jin!!

Akanishi kun is awesome!!