Assalammualaikum...... Ok, even we are in Ramadan month, my fandom will still continue and continue until i get bored. My gorgeous boy, Jinny a.k.a Jin Akanishi had wrap up party as he might be finish the shooting in England...?? Maybe in England but we dun know if he will go back to Japan to continue shooting there bcoz Keanu Reeves being reported went to Japan this month to shoot his scene in Japan. I miss him so much.....hahahahah! I can't imagine if i say this in front of my future husband....just if i still adore my Jinny at that time. He is with director-san, Asano-san....the rest i dun know :P Someone say he is an extra actor.....but whatever it is, he is lucky to take a picture with my Jinny! I think i should tell about my fandom clearly. At the end of 2007, I get to watch Gokusen 2 which Jin as one of the main character. His character name 'Yabuki Hayato', a delinquent student apart with 4 other actors. When i watched this drama, Hayato really captured my interest....
Comments
Post a Comment